Adding a passcode on Apple Watch is quite a simple and straightforward process, your Apple Watch can be locked with a 6-digit passcode, but before that, you will have to set a simple passcode which can be later changed to a complex one.
Follow these steps below.
- Press the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch to go to the home screen.
- Swipe to the bottom to enter the Settings app.
- Under the Settings, swipe down and tap on Passcode as shown.
- Tap on Turn Passcode On to set up a 4-digit passcode initially. If you already have set a passcode, skip this step.
- Enter a 4-digit passcode, we will be changing it later to 6-digit so keep it as temporary.
- Swipe to the bottom and tap on the toggle switch for Simple Passcode.
- Enter your current 4-digit passcode to verify and type your preferred 6-digit passcode on the next screen.
- Tap on OK and then re-enter it to confirm the changes.
That’s all you need to do to set a 6-digit passcode on Apple Watch.