So you love to hear more bass on your headphone. You are in the right article. Boosting base can make some songs sound a lot better and many people like to hear their songs with boosted bass as well.
This Bass boost Settings is available with Windows provided audio driver itself and works on Windows 10 , Windows 7
Let’s learn how to enhance the bass on speakers or headphones on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
How To Boost Bass of Headphones or Speakers
- On the Windows, System tray right-click on the Volume icon.
- Click on Playback devices on Windows 7 or 8.1 . On windows 10 select the Sounds option.
- Then select the speaker that you are using to hear the song. And select the properties option.
- Then Go to the Enhancement option and select the Bass boost option and then click on OK button.
- If you wanted to customize the bass then click on the Settings option. Here you can change the boost level and Frequency of the bass.
- That’s it you have increased your bass on your speaker or headphones.
How to Bass Boost for headphones in fortnite
Go to Speaker settings and enable the Bass boost option or use the Manufacturer software and enhance the sound settings there.
I hope you were able to Boost Bass of Headphones or speakers using our tutorial.