Taking Screenshot in Windows 7 operating systems is easy. Follow this below screenshot guide to take a screenshot on Windows 7 operating systems.
Take a Screenshot on Windows 7
We can take a screenshot of Windows 7 operating systems by two different methods.
Method 1: Screenshot on Windows 7 by using Buttons
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- You can easily take a screenshot on your laptop by pressing the
print screen button (Prt sc)in Windows 7 Os Laptops.
- Open the paint application and click Ctrl + V simultaneously to paste the captured image.
- Then save the file as an image on your computer.
Method 2: Screenshot on Windows 7 by using Snipping Tool
- Press the start button and search for the snipping tool and open it.
- Navigate to the screen in which you want to take a screenshot.
- Click on New in the top left corner in the snipping tool.
- Then press the left-click button on the mouse and drag it to take a screenshot.
- After taking a screenshot of the selected screen click on file > save as and save it to your computer
I hope now you can take a screenshot on windows 7 by following our tutorial.