If you have installed Windows 7 on your computer without activating it then you will automatically be enrolled in using Windows 7 for a 30 day trial period.
If you didn’t activate your Windows 7 with a license key then windows 7 will communicate with the windows server and notify you to activate it every day.
If you are not planning on activating it after 30 days and don’t want to deal with the activation messages you can disable it using the tutorial below.
- Open registry editor using Ctrl + R and type in regedit and press the Enter key. Or search for registry editor and open it.
- Then in the Registry Editor choose HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Microsoft>Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform\Activation folder
- Under the Activation folder, you will find three REG_DWORD files.
- Now edit the Manual file and enter 1 and update it.
- Now edit the NotificationDisabled file and update it with the value 1.
- Now after setting both values to 1. Restart your computer. Now the Windows 7 activation messages will not show again.
Hope you were able to disable the Windows 7 activation messages on your computer.